Atkins Diets, Auto Responders, Backyard Activities, Cats, Craigslist, Dental Assistant, Email Marketing, Entrepreneur, Formula D Racing, Home Security, International Airports, Las Vegas, Marketing Your Business On The Internet, Nursing Assistant

Friday, July 15, 2016

I've Been Bit by the Auto World Bug!

I've Been Bit by the Auto World Bug!

There's not really a whole lot of story I can put into this blog post, but I did go in depth into the Auto World brand and their muscle wagons a few days back. You can check that out here. The story line here is that while I was impressed with my first 2 Ultra Reds when they arrived in the mail a few months ago, I was blown away when I opened them a few days ago. Their weightiness, detail, and immaculate quality (better than other premium brands such as M2 and Greenlight) made me want to go out and find some more. So I made a trip to the only guy in town who sells Auto World (retailers don't carry the brand in Canada) and he still had the non-ultra red, green version of my ultra red 1969 Chevy Kingswood Estate.

This thing is just as nice as the ultra red. It's ugly, but beautifully ugly. Enjoy the photos; I know I enjoyed taking them!!

















Happy Collecting!!




via : http://thewesterndiecastreview.blogspot.com/


I've Been Bit by the Auto World Bug!

Tag : ,
I've Been Bit by the Auto World Bug! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Julia Agustine

0 comments:

Post a Comment