Atkins Diets, Auto Responders, Backyard Activities, Cats, Craigslist, Dental Assistant, Email Marketing, Entrepreneur, Formula D Racing, Home Security, International Airports, Las Vegas, Marketing Your Business On The Internet, Nursing Assistant

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

What's the Best Mattel Dodge Viper Casting?

What's the Best Mattel Dodge Viper Casting?


It would take a lifetime to accumulate all of the Corvettes and Mustangs Mattel has released, but what about America's super car, the Dodge Viper? I need your help in determining the best Mattel Dodge Viper casting. Let me know in the comments below what the most well done Mattel Viper is.

I managed to dig 4 Viper castings out of my loose collection. I think you'd agree that none of them qualify as 'great' castings. The 2013 Viper SRT is reasonable well done, and the closest I've seen to a really good Viper casting from Mattel. While a classic, the Dodge Viper RT/10 is an older casting and lacks proportion. It really doesn't look right at all despite its sense of nostalgia for me. The recent SRT Viper GTS-R is definitely appealing at first glance, but from the front, the bumper looks 'smushed' in and the upturned chin is aesthetically unappealing. The Matchbox casting I show is nicely decorated, but the proportions look terribly off.

So my question to you is: Is there a great Mattel Dodge Viper casting out there? and What is the best Mattel Dodge Viper casting? Let me know in the comments below!






















Happy Collecting!!

via : http://thewesterndiecastreview.blogspot.com/


What's the Best Mattel Dodge Viper Casting?

Tag : ,
What's the Best Mattel Dodge Viper Casting? Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Julia Agustine

0 comments:

Post a Comment